Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crazy Cousin Fun

If you ever wondered why Jacob gets so excited when he we tell he he is going over to the Sinclair house, now you know why...
Jonah and Eli were showing Jacob some sweet "moves" and Jacob was having some fun showing off some moves his daddy has taught him :)
and little Miss Rebekah loves having people pay lots of attention to her...
Although I do think (for right now) Noah may be her favorite. Amy always says as long as Noah and Jacob are around she will be content :)
This is a good picture of her crazy hair! I swear that I can not get it to lay down for anything. It is fine and thin and there is not much there... Some day little girl you will have some hair.
Rebekah Marie ~ almost a year old in this picture! Time flies!
That would be her laughing and running away from Aunt Amy who is trying to take pictures of her and calling her name to look at the camera... Typical little Rebekah :)

No comments: