Friday, April 8, 2011

Trial - n - Error

Just before Jacob's birthday I tried making my first home made birthday cake. The first one turned out pretty good so I thought I'd try again for Rebekah's birthday. Well let's just say the kids loved that I was doing alot for "practicing"...
They both definitely take after their mother and her sweet tooth.
Our little blue eyed girl. She cracks me up - so serious and stoic. She gets that look in her eye and you know she's up to something. She is just amazing and we love her!
And then there is our sweet Jacob. The life of the party and a great sense of humor. So sweet with his sister. We love him too! We are very blessed. And by the way... cake #1 was well... a good practice. Cake #2 well was interesting... Guess we will just keep practicing :)

No comments: