
Seems like we spent a lot of time in the kitchen... not in a bad way but when we were home we were cooking or eating or just hanging out. Rebekah made herself right at home. She loves to get into things and climb up on things. They are the two things that drive us crazy too... because she has to be watched all the time. So when she found that she could not only open and play in some of the cupboards but that she could get into them she was in heaven!

A side note and a funny little story - I had so much fun dressing Rebekah in a dress! We have had a long winter and it's been cold so it's been all long sleeves and pants forever. So it was fun to put Rebekah in something cute and girly. The funny story - We had been in Hawaii I think three days and I put Rebekah in the same dress she had already worn (I brought two dresses) and Olivia, the McKenna's youngest daughter who is almost 5, saw her in the same dress she had worn 2 days before and she looked at me and said, "Did you only bring two dresses for Rebekah!" I said yes and she was in shock. She really couldn't believe I would only bring two dresses. It was so funny! I told her that when she gets older I'm sure she'll change her clothes two or three times a day just like you do :) The McKenna kids are a total crack up - we miss them!
No comments:
Post a Comment