
That's the look I got this morning when I said "Rebekah what are you doing climbing up on that?" She just laughed and laughed and kept trying to get up higher. So of course I got the camera and took pictures all the while I was telling her to get down. So she obeyed so nicely and got down off the stool and proceeded to walk right over to the rocking chair stool... and climbed up on that! It was moving all over the place so she was a little unsteady but she got up and then laughed while I was telling her to get down...

and then she walked over to her toy and well you get the idea! Little stinker :) Actually earlier I had gone into the bathroom and kept hearing one button going off on this toy over and over so I went back into the living room (about 2 minutes had elapsed from the time I walked out) and she was sitting on TOP of this toy playing in the bookshelves. I have no idea how she even got up on it and was VERY glad she did not try to get down alone. So this time I really did stop her and told her to stop climbing up on everything. We'll see how that goes. She's not really naughty but she definitely is not fearful and very curious.
No comments:
Post a Comment