I am so sorry for the delay in getting things posted! We have had quite the last week and a half! Both of our cars broke down on Jake at different times on his way to work. The flu rocked our house Thanksgiving night right on through to last night and Rebekah is teething. Needless to say sleep has been at a minimum which means mommy's brain is also at a minimum. I am praying that there will be no more middle of the night puking so we can get one solid night of sleep... So be patient and hopefully this weekend I can get all our pictures up and catch you all up on the good stuff :) I didn't document the bad stuff - I thought about it since it was so memorable but some things are better left out of print :)
No comments:
Post a Comment