Sunday, December 26, 2010

Miss Rebekah ~ 8 1/2 months

Anything my brother does I want to do!!
If he leaves his juice laying around anywhere Rebekah will crawl over and get it. I caught her with a funny look but it did crack me up. Someone called her name and it's like she is saying "What I don't have the juice. I didn't do it..."
Then she realized I had the camera and wanted to grab the strap. She is almost 9 months old and time is flying by! She is crawling all over the place and pulls herself up on EVERYTHING and will walk around as far as she can standing up. She is becoming a little more vocal. She likes to make this whining/screaming noise when she doesn't like something. She squeals with excitement all the time. She loves to play in the kitchen and "help" with unloading the dishwasher. She enjoys bath time and splashing with her brother. She really never liked baby food but has started eating just squished table food and likes a lot of it. She is really working on one of her top front teeth so we may start off the new year with some new chompers! She loves to cuddle and wrestle with her brother. Rebekah you are such a blessing and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you!

No comments: