
For Thanksgiving we went over to Grandma & Grandpa's house and cooked. My mom made the turkey, dressing, gravy and dessert. Dad was breaking up the "insides" (aka GROSS) to put in the gravy while little Bekah and Grandma were picking up. Little Bekah took an awesome nap so that I could get all the sides made! She had just woken up for this picture.

Jacob was my little helper making the Hawaiin Bread dip for snacks in between the meal and leftovers :) Perfect football food!

Funny he licked the spoon and loved it but wouldn't eat it from the bowl after it was made...

Mashed Potatoes and Green Bean Casserole (special thanks to
Pioneer Woman for the awesome recipe!) and mom finishing up the gravy.

We figured since we enjoyed ourselves all morning we should take a picture of the girls and the spread! It was so much fun!!

We had SO much food and really we barely made a dent in all the food! Unfortunately just after we put the kids to bed I got the stomach flu and my mom got it in the middle of the night. I so LOVE Thanksgiving dinner and nothing beats the leftovers! I could NOT wait to eat all the leftovers. In fact we forgot the cranberries and were excited to use them on the leftover sandwiches. Needless to say - neither my mom nor I ate another bite of Thanksgiving dinner. In fact we were both very glad that Thanksgiving is only once a year and we immediately decided to have a ham for Christmas dinner :)

We had a super fun table that Jacob had fun decorating! We even made a picture place card for Auntie Stacy who was there in spirit :)

Even little miss Rebekah had a place at the table. My dad got this old high chair from the neighbor across the street (she was actually throwing it away). He cleaned it up and she uses it now. I think both of my parents remember having this type of high chair :)

It was great day! Rebekah napped very well and we ate and enjoyed football and hanging out. It was relaxing and for that we were very thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment