
I found this little "cook's" set a while ago and knew just what I wanted it for - Cookie Making with Grandma! She really enjoys making Christmas goodies and I knew Jacob would love doing it with her!

All decked out in the cooking gear! Now it's time to get started! This was such an awesome day for all of us. We packed up and went over to Grandma and Papa's house. I needed to finish up some Christmas presents and Rebekah sort of took a nap, and Grandma and Jacob baked! It was great and made me appreciate having family so close! I LOVE IT!!

I missed picture of the actual making part but got some fun ones of them frosting the cookies.

Of course Jacob loved it because like his mommy he really really likes his sweets.

And the best part about making cookies... eating them of course!!

Colored frosting the gift that keeps giving...

and giving...

and "PLEASE can you wash me up now mommy!" As much as he likes to eat and make a mess he really does NOT like being dirty. Sometimes he have peanut butter and jelly and then maybe some chips - he will try to eat the chips first of course but if we tell him to eat the pb & j first - he'll ask to be cleaned up before he eats his chips. It's pretty funny. Today he got a bowl and his whisk to help Grandma frost cookies - he asked for some frosting to be put into his bowl - he whisked it around and then proceeded to eat all of the frosting... maybe next year he will help frost more than he eats :)
No comments:
Post a Comment