Monday, December 6, 2010

Potty Training Milestones...

Can you tell he spends some time in the bathroom :) I left my shoes on the floor and we heard him laughing and this is what we saw when we looked!
He was in there playing and having fun. Then something exciting happened! I was up laying Rebekah down for a nap and when I came downstairs Jacob was so excited - he said "Mom, I just dropped a deuce!" (Guess who taught him that...) He was SO excited! He got a BIG prize. We had Emily, a train from the Thomas line, up in the closet for him if he went. In fact, that same evening Grandma was watching the kids and he went again in the potty!! Poor Grandma trying to take care of that and Rebekah who of course wanted to join in the fun in the bathroom!

No comments: