Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rebekah Marie ~ 8 months old

Our little monkey is 8 months old! Seriously time is flying by a little too fast :) While it's nice that she's over the yucky tummy stuff our little girl is not a baby anymore. She is kind of saying MaMaMaMa and still growling which is hilarious! She is army crawling all over the place and just this past week started to really crawl! She pulls herself up on EVERYTHING and will get on her tippy toes to try and grab things. She loves to help me in the kitchen by taking everything out of the only cupboard I let her play in. I need to get a picture of her - I looked down and all I saw was the end of her legs and her feet sticking out of the cupboard because she crawled all the way in to get a pan. She laughs and giggles. She LOVES her daddy and her brother and things her Papa is funny. She loves to snuggle with her mommy and grandma. She is still our little Linus and loves her blanket. She had her first and hopefully last bought of the flu. She has one tooth. I think she is already taller than her brother was at this age so it will be interesting to see if she will continue to be taller than him... As you can see in these pictures she loves to crawl up and over things. Our little adventurous baby girl.

No comments: