
Last week it was an absolutely gorgeous day - a little chilly but a beautiful day! Jake and Jacob were outside cleaning some stuff up and Jacob even ate his dinner outside. It wasn't quite warm enough for Rebekah to just hang out so we stayed inside.

I was cleaning up the kitchen and before I knew it Rebekah made it to the dog's water bowl. She is NOT allowed to play in it but she already had her hands in so before she "got in trouble" I thought I'd take a few pictures :) It was kind of funny to watch her.

She made a huge mess and was soaking wet and we had to air out the carpet but she had a great time before she was told "no". She wasn't very happy with me when I had to changer her outfit but she also hasn't gone near the water bowl again...
No comments:
Post a Comment