
We had such a nice time. We didn't really plan anything major that would cause us to have to rush to get ready. Partly because I wasn't sure how Rebekah was going to adjust and I wanted to make sure she got her naps and all of that fun stuff. Paranoid mom that I am... As a side note she did awesome the entire trip. I think I can relax a little bit now about our precious little girl!

A good picture of the best couch in the world. And the cutest picture of Rebekah and Andrew. From the minute she laid eyes on Andrew she LOVED him! Her face would light up and she would hold her arms out to hug him. This morning she walked over to him and just hugged on him.

Then she had to do her famous growl for the camera. She really is the sweetest little girl. We LOVE her! She has turned into such a joy. She is funny and happy and dramatic and full of energy. She gets a gleam in her eye and wants what she wants regardless of what we think on the matter. We have no doubts that she will give us a run for our money but we will cherish every second of it. As usual Andrea and David were great with both the kids. They played Wii endlessly with Jacob and watched our for Rebekah the entire week we were there.
No comments:
Post a Comment