Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Move Over Stevie Wonder...

I will have you know I'm sacrificing my pride to show these pictures on here... Not that I am the most organized person out there by any means but really when I am on vacation I try to be good. Although it doesn't look like it in this picture. First thing in the morning my suitcase looked like this but then I got it all put back together and ready for the next day... I decided to just take the picture and not care what the suitcase looked like because we could all see what Rebekah was about to do and it was funny.
She looked up and saw that "thing" and just knew she had to climb up to see what it was.
She was VERY excited when we turned it on and showed her that it made music. Then Jacob came over to join her - that's when it got very exciting.
Move over Stevie Wonder - Here comes Jacob Owens!
Jacob loved playing the keyboard - he definitely takes after his daddy with the musical talent!

No comments: