Saturday, February 5, 2011

Aunt Stacy & Uncle Matt

We sort of celebrated Christmas with Aunt Stacy in WA since we didn't get to see her at Christmas. She got Jacob some awesome Star Wars pancake molds and cupcake decorating sets! Jacob loved them.
Uncle Matt came to visit and wouldn't you know that Rebekah was not afraid of him at all. I mean when he picks you up you are up in the nose bleed section but she was loving it!
In fact when any women would try to hold her she would cry and throw a little fit but Uncle Matt, Grandpa Ted and Papa and she'd just sit there...
Here she is practicing for the Rockette's... I'm not to sure I like that idea very much :)
Uncle Matt was great - he played with Jacob and read books to Rebekah - I think I even heard him say "Let's give momma a break for a little bit". It was pretty awesome. I did just sit and watch in amazement at how much Rebekah has grown up and changed!

No comments: