Monday, February 21, 2011

Last Day Being 2!!

Grandma and Papa came over for dinner February 16 ~ the last day of Jacob being 2 years old! Papa brought a red velvet cake for dessert so we told Jacob we were celebrating his last day of being 2! I can not believe how quickly time is flying by! Our baby is 3 years old! One of the many cute and funny traits he has learned from his daddy are these "crazy eyes"... I'm not sure how much I really like it but it does make him laugh when he looks at the pictures :)
Our two amazing gifts from God! Jacob on his last night of being 2 and Rebekah a few weeks shy of 11 months. (Just a little disclaimer - you should read the previous post to see why Rebekah is not so clean in this picture ;) The two of them are so funny together. They love to wrestle and while we have to keep reminding Jacob to be gentle since she is still little and a girl I'm quite sure it will not be long before we are telling Rebekah to be gentle with her brother.

No comments: