Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Snow Snow

I wanted to try out a feature in our new camera so I asked Jake to have some fun while he was shoveling our LONG driveway! I wish you could see it like a flip book it's great! Thanks baby for indulging me :) Jake got off work early today so he could be home in the daylight and shovel our driveway and sidewalk - I said I would go do it while the kids slept today but he told me not to and he did it all! Such a wonderful husband!






2 comments:

the millers said...

great action shots... we got a little snow out here too... key word: little...

looks like a nice camera...

mm

The Owens said...

well compared to last year this is a 'little' snow for us too but it's still fun! and yes it's a nice camera - jake did a great job! it's still a digital point-n-shoot but acts so much like a slr that i get those benefits without the cost or extra lenses and stuff!!!