Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jacob's 1st Christmas

Merry Christmas Jacob! And even though my dad made fun of me I think I'm rocking some cool pj's thanks to our friends the Doshadis'. They thought I might just fit into these and I did!
Actually this should have been last because it ended up stealing the show :) Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!!!
I really like my new toy!
And below I finally got to open that big present from Aunt Linda & Uncle Steve! It has an AWESOME Curious George monkey in it AND a Curious George Book AND a monkey back pillow and blanket!!! I am the luckiest kid around!
Below is a book from Grandma & Grandpa - W is for Washington :) It's a cool alphabet book and every letter tells something about Washington State. Can't forget your roots little buddy!
This was just funny - he thought the bell was great and Stacy caught it just right so you could see what his dad dubs "the ET fingers". He reaches out with his pointer fingers and then tries to grab things.
And his very own little boy Steelers ornament!
And a cool book called SWING - check it out it's awesome! It matches the book GALLOP that he has already!
And below a set of blocks that are in a monogrammed box from Mimi & Papa! Thank you!!

These are the highlights! Thank you all so much and Merry Christmas!!

No comments: