
Here is my baby girl Ava watching over my gifts for me!

This is my mom! I was dying laughing so I had to get a shot of it. If you read the earlier post of my favorite things then you saw my new frying pan. Well long story short when my mom and sister and I were in Kansas City they had a special on 2 Calphalon pans so my mom bought them for me as an early Christmas present (our reasoning was they would be too heavy to mail and they were such a great deal!). So she wrapped up this sticker that said "2 frying pans" and put it inside a box - inside a box - inside a box with some chapstick! I love it!!

Yeah! The Deceptively Delicious Cookbook! Thanks Mom and Dad!

And Stacy got me the first 2 Twilight books and (not pictured) the pampered chef measuring bowl which I have wanted for several years :) And of course my awesome husband got me my camera which is the reason you are all looking at these great pictures! Thank you everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment