
I saw a car try to back into our driveway this morning and thought it was strange. She was trying (mostly spinning her tires) to back up our driveway. I thought it was very weird. So I waited then looked out and this lady had 2 boxes in her hand and I said thank you. Then she said I have a few more......

Grandma Jan and Grandpa Paul sent us our Christmas In A Box (well actually 3 boxes) and Linda and Steve sent another big box. Luckily for Jake, Buster, Ava and myself it's NOT all for Jacob. We are so blessed to have such great parents! Thank you mom and dad! And as you can see Jacob crawled right over and sat there staring at all these goodies.

Linda & Steve he really likes yours because its shiny and big and he goes right past it to get into the kitchen. In fact he stops everytime and tries to touch it. I'm glad Christmas is only a few days away - it's just too much temptation for one little guy! Can't wait for Stacy to get here so we can open all these goodies!! Thanks Mom, Dad, Linda & Steve - we REALLY can't wait to open everything!
4 comments:
please post and let us know when he tears into the first one...
oh, i hope its before Christmas...
lol...
mm
that's not very nice :) but we think it will be funny too ... I better not leave Jacob and his daddy alone for very long ore else who knows what might happen LOL
you gotta watch BOTH of them!!! you are in BIG trouble...
i like it...
Lucky you! Our mailman hasn't even come to our house in two days! I thought they went threw sleet and snow and everything!
Post a Comment