Sunday, December 21, 2008

Box Fun For the Whole Family

With no siblings yet Jacob is learning to share with Buster. He is always trying to share his toys with Buster and doesn't understand why he can't play with their dog toys. But today they found something that they could both play with. I just had to take pictures but really wish I had this on video because of Jacob's laughter.
Jacob thought it was so funny watching Buster try to bite on the corner of the box. I was telling my mom the other day that it's almost like having 3 kids. The other day Jacob tried to share a toy with Ava and then she thought it was partly hers so I had to spend the rest of the afternoon telling her No and Off until she realized that it really was NOT her toy too.


No comments: