
1st things 1st - sorry for the delay in adding to the blog. Someone told me I should read the Twilight series so Stacy got me the first two books for Christmas. Well, now I know why I do not pick up books like this (ever). I have since finished the first 3 in 4 days!!! I do not have book 4 yet so I thought I should update the blog before I am "distracted" for a few days! Soooooo... It's such a rough life being a dog! Ha! You can see that Ava found her cozy spot and off to doggy dreamland she went. Below is Buster's usual stance just after Jake leaves for work in the morning. He will sit there for a while just watching out the window. Then around dinnertime he goes to the other window and sits there looking out until he sees Jake's truck pull in the driveway. Too funny!

Below is Winston, Stacy's dog. They came up for Christmas and as you can see he found his vacation just as relaxing as Stacy did. He also enjoyed the doggy door that allowed him to roam our big backyard. He would disappear for long periods of time just walking around outside. He didn't mind the snow and ice at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment