Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Morning Fun!

Well my wonderful husband got my Christmas present for me last night when we went to Des Moines - a new camera!!! Needless to say we have been snapping photo's around here this morning. Above is our friend Lauryn eating breakfast in her warm pj's this morning.
I put these in backwards but he was crawling over to me when I got the camera out to take some pictures - Just look at those eyes!!! They are just like his daddy's and change with the weather and what he wears! Look out ladies!!
Just some silly shots when he was crawling over to me. I couldn't stop taking them because it was snapping so fast it was great. This camera is so nice and I have a wonderful husband! He has heard me get frustrated with how slow my old camera was and how I'd miss shots of Jacob waiting for it to snap so he researched and found a great camera! Thank you baby!!


No comments: