Thursday, December 25, 2008

Random Christmas Day Pictures

Buster and Winston are snuggling up to Stacy after a busy morning and a late night!
A few of Jacob's new ornaments!
Our psuedo Christmas dinner - Stacy said she wanted a ham so I got one ~ I really wanted the Sinclair's hashbrown casserole ~ and then when we were making breakfast we saw a recipe for Chicken & Artichoke stuffed crescent rolls. So there you have our Christmas dinner :) I laughed when we sat down to eat the Christmas song "A Few Of My Favorite Things" came on and we all looked at the table and laughed. Then Jake asked where his favorite thing was and I said his Chocolate Pie (thank you Amy!!) was in the fridge. So there you have our Christmas dinner - nothing special food wise but we had fun making it and eating it.
RAISE THE ROOF! Jake taught this to Jacob and it seems that it is now completely related to sitting down to eat. So if you ever have us over for dinner I hope you're ready "Raise The Roof" because it seems to have become an Owens Tradition!
And yes we all stayed in our pj's all day and it was nice and relaxing! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as we did!


3 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Where did they get the "W is for WAshington" book? I'd love to get one of those! My sister in law, Sarah (Wood) said to say hi to Stacy! :)

the millers said...

that is a great idea for the meal... "favorite things" love the photos... happy new year to come...

mm

The Owens said...

It didn't start out as favorite things - it was more like I made sure to get the main ingredient HAM for Stacy and I had everything for the hashbrown casserole but afterwards we thought that it would be a cool tradition to do it with that theme:)