Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm a Transformer!

Gotta LOVE after Halloween sales! We picked this up the Monday and Jacob was so excited! As soon as we walked in the door he wanted to put it on.
In fact ~ I barely got it off him at naptime and I only did that so he didn't sweat to death (he wanted to keep his clothes on under the outfit). So as soon as he woke up it went right back on ~ even to dessert at the Sinclair's house. Pella had a playoff game being broadcast on the radio so the guys were listening to it. I tried to get the camera in time because Jacob pushed his way into the front of the group to see what was going on but when he realized it was only talking he went back to playing with their cool toys.
Aunt Amy & Jacob playing with the farm. He LOVES his Aunt, Uncle and nephews!!

No comments: