Monday, November 15, 2010

Don't Turn Your Back Mom!

Well we just discovered another thing we will have to keep an eye on... the stairs! Seriously I left the living room to go into the kitchen and get a bag and came back to this. Well really Jacob had put a toy on the little landing and she was trying to get it.
So I grabbed the camera and Jacob headed up the stairs and I waited to see what she would do.
She did what any 7 month old curious little girl would do...
started following her brother up the stairs! So now I will have to keep the door shut to upstairs because we do not need any children falling down the stairs! She is so curious and not afraid of anything - she is constantly pulling herself up on us and anything that she can. The problem is she thinks she can stand and sometimes even tries to walk... I am quite sure it will not be long before she starts doing all of that. And while I'm excited to see her growing, I am not sure I'm ready for her to grow up so quickly!

No comments: