
Remember that look that ended Rebekah's photos... Well it was the precursor to this. I thought maybe I could sneak in a few pictures of the kids together.

Also, remember when I said she is either hot or cold. I laugh looking at these picture for two reasons. The first ~ Jacob is not even phased by her crying ~ he is used to it now :) Second is that if you look she goes from crying to curious in the matter of a second.

Jacob was having fun throwing the leaves up in the air and it was just enough to distract and entertain Rebekah.

She was trying pick up the leaves Jacob was throwing.

But never fear she didn't forget for long that she was unhappy. Don't worry I did not torture her anymore. I picked her up and the tears magically disappeared :) We love our little girl!!
2 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! :) Anna is the same way, either hot or cold. I'm so jealous of all your leaves! I want to jump in them!
You are welcome to come jump in ALL of our leaves anytime :) We have lots of big trees all over our yard... And hot or cold ~ it's never boring!! LOL
Post a Comment