Sunday, November 14, 2010

Little Miss Rebekah

My name is Rebekah Marie Owens but my parents call me cutey and sometimes stinker. My big brother calls me baby sister. I am 7 months old now. My mommy and daddy are pretty excited because I am now sleeping through the night! I was waking up two or three times and eating but going right back to bed but now I stay asleep all night. This time change kind of messed me up but now I go to bed around 7:30pm and just get up once between 5 and 6 am and then go back to sleep until between 7 and 8. I guess that's a big deal :) Since I am sleeping through the night I get to sleep upstairs in my own bedroom all by myself. I think I'm pretty big stuff now in my big girl room! My mom has tried to give me some different foods but I'm not really into it at all. She tried some sweet potatoes - NO, squash - double NO, pears - Nah, apples - loved them and then they made me really really unhappy later on so mommy said I can't have anymore of those. I don't know about all this food stuff - I'm pretty happy with my "chocolate milk" as my brother calls it. Mommy said she'd keep trying different things so I'll keep you posted. I have been crawling around for a while now but I am not sure my mommy and daddy like it too much. They are always chasing me down and have started saying the word "No" a lot. I am pretty sure I know what it means but it's more fun to laugh and move faster. My mommy said I am grown way too fast for her! I outgrew this cute little dress before I really got wear it (its size 12 months). I like to pull myself up on everything and try to get into everything. I love to crawl on top of my brother and wrestle with him on the floor. I am not talking yet but I do this little growl and people think its funny. We were shopping last week and I was in my stroller growling and a lady next to us kept looking around and then realized it was me and she laughed so hard that "such a cute little thing was making such a funny noise". I don't know what she meant but it's fun to make the noise so I just keep doing it. Well I think that's about it right now. I'll check in with you later!

No comments: