Thursday, June 3, 2010

Saturday... Bittersweet

Saturday was full of emotions. I was so sad to leave but so happy to go home and see Jake and have him see the kids. Rebekah had such a transformation that I couldn't wait for him to see her being 'normal'. It was sad and hard to say goodbye especially with how much Jacob LOVED his Uncle David & Andrew! He was their little shadow and had so much fun and he asks about them now and misses them but I also knew he'd be so happy to see his daddy! In fact when we were riding the elevator down to the baggage level Jacob was so excited - as soon as the doors opened and he saw Jake he yelled Daddy and ran to him. All the people sitting around couldn't help but ooohhh and awww at how cute it was! Although I said it would be a while before I ventured on a plane with both kids again... I am already missing everyone and hoping people will come out to see us next time :) Thank you Hansen family for making us feel so at home! Thank you boys for being so patient and loving with Jacob! Thank you Sheryl for using your gift to heal our baby!!

No comments: