
Stacy came up to Pella to see Rebekah and celebrate her birthday the weekend of June 8th. It was really fun! Jacob was so excited for Aunt Stacy to come up!


Of course I was pretty excited because she is so crafty and I really needed help finishing up some projects that have been sitting since last summer.

She went with me to get new fabric for my $2 chair! Yep - 2 bucks! She put the new fabric on and put some cute ribbon around the top part. Then she let Jacob help her screw the bottom piece back on.

It's so cute when Jacob is really concentrating and he sticks his tongue out. He has a drawer with his screwdriver in it and he runs to it if anything needs to be fixed!

Jacob was the first one to try out the new chair and he thought it looked great!

Thank you Aunt Stacy for finishing my chair! I love it :) I can't wait to see what she does with the other chair she took home with her! She also started painting end tables for the kids room and a toy box for Rebekah's room. We'll see how much farther I get before she comes back... :)

Then it was time to celebrate Stacy's birthday! Jacob was giving thumbs up for picture time and because he knew he was about to get some awesome cheesecake and ice cream of course!

I wish we would have recorded the "birthday" song! It ended up being the funny version and when Papa and Daddy starting acting out the monkey part Jacob thought it was a real "knee slapper".

The Birthday Girl!

Sadly Stacy's time went way too fast. When it was time to say goodbye Auntie was trying to give Jacob kisses and leave her lipstick marks on Jacob.

He kept saying NO and laughing but...

she was way too fast and he had some lips that stayed on almost all day long even after I tried to wash it off :)

Our little family picture :)

This was our attempt at a picture with Grandma too! As you can see my job was easy holding the sleepy baby. Grandma and Auntie and Jacob were having a little too much fun!

Then we had to get one of all the girl! We miss you already Aunt Stacy and can't wait to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment