Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Trip To Washington

These first pictures sum up my reason for our trip. Granted everyone else had other reasons in mind but this was my main focus. Getting our little girl some help. She has had rough start and we've been seeing our chiropractor in Pella who has been incredible but we need constant (and I mean morning, noon and night) adjustments to get little Bekah healthy. Her first 6 weeks were full of pain and crying and no sleep or schedule. Grandma Sheryl used her hands to work magic on Bekah!
I am writing this a week and a half after we got to WA and I can tell you we have a brand new daughter. She is healthy and happy and a normal baby now! I have to watch my diet very carefully but even with that before she was not a well baby and now she is! The transformation was and is amazing!
Now aside from my main objective there were many other exciting things going on. Jacob was old enough to play with and really enjoy his time with his Uncle David & Uncle Andrew (David decided he'd rather be an Uncle than a Cousin).
This was Saturday morning - the boys woke up and watched some cartoons on my bed in the living room. It was so fun for Jacob - he really loves his Uncles.
My dear friend April was able to come over and stay Friday night! It was awesome for so many reasons - we hadn't seen each other in over a year, she was able to meet Rebekah, and the main one of course was that we were able to enjoy some delicious sushi! Everyone else grossed out but it was so yummy and Rebekah tolerated it very well! Yahoo!! I may not get dairy or chocolate but I can eat all the sushi I'd like!!!
The morning ended of course with a few Wii games and some yummy pancakes for breakfast! It was a wonderful start to our week!

No comments: