
Our dear friends and family through us a little baby shower for Rebekah! It was so great! I didn't get one for Jacob because we had just moved to Pella when we found out we were pregnant so this was a treat. Above is Jan holding Rebekah and below was our wonderful host Karen (not pictured her hubby Steve). I swear she is the baby whisperer. I had not been able to be parted from Rebekah for that long besides feeding since she came home from the hospital. Don't get me wrong Grandma was here all the time holding her so I could sleep but this was the most Rebekah was awake and able to be with other people! It was like heaven to be able to play with Jacob and visit with people without worrying!

Jacob helped me open the presents which is always his favorite part!

We got the cutest Baby's 1st Fourth of July outfit and can not wait to put in on Bekah! It will be here before we know it!

He even like the little Dolly that she got!

He was so sweet with the doll - he kept hugging her and loving on her - just copying everything we do with Rebekah. He is the BEST big brother ever!!

Then Aunt Jan gave him a magnetic Thomas the Train book! He was so excited! It is such a fun book too!

Steve and Karen had this cool track that David and Andrew set up for Jacob - he loved playing with it! I failed to get pictures of everyone there but Theresa was also there with her son Thomas who also liked playing with the cars!

It was such a wonderful afternoon and we enjoyed ourselves immensely! Thank you to Steve and Karen for hosting and Sheryl and Jacki who planned it!
No comments:
Post a Comment