
This year meeting Santa was much more pleasant for Jacob! He walked right up to him and said "Hi Santa!" and sat down for his picture. Bass Pro Shop in Altoona had free Santa pictures so we thought it would be fun to go and meet daddy after work for dinner and a picture. Jacob and I drove with Grandpa and Grandpa and daddy met us there. Jacob LOVED the fish in the aquarium and he loved even more watching people bowl in the restaurant/bowling alley. It was dark and the pins were lit up and he just thought that was the coolest thing ever! The night for the adults could have gone better but Jacob loved all of it. Dinner was the worst part - In fact it took so long for food that as soon as Jake ate he had to get home for some more work he had to do and my dinner (a burger) was raw twice - I should have just ordered something else but I really thought after we sent it back the first time it would come back cooked. Nope! So now we only had 15 minutes left to see Santa - I took Jacob to get in line and Grandpa and Grandma stayed ot make sure they removed my dinner from our bill. So after all this fun planning it was just Jacob and I getting his picture taken with Santa. After that we said goodbye and Grandpa went to warm up the car and we all ran out and jumped in only to NOT see the picture with Santa. I ran back inside and found it in the cart... This pregnant girl was ready to be home and in bed! When you look at the point of it Jacob had a great time and that is what matters!
No comments:
Post a Comment