
Well it was Jacob and my first time making my mom's Christmas cookies this year. We did most of it while Jacob was sleeping but saved some for when he woke up . He thought it was pretty cool!

He kept saying WOW! It was pretty cute.

We had a lot of cookies to frost and eat for that matter!

Jacob wasn't so sure of the frosting at the beginning but once he tasted it he was kept saying "I LIKE IT MOMMA".

Grandma didn't mind letting him taste the frosting.

It was pretty funny! We left the cookies out for the frosting to harden and Jacob woke up and went right up to the table. There were some sprinkles on the wax paper that he got on his hand. I told him it was sugar and it tasted good - he was hesitant but then he did it. He looked up and said "I like sugar" over and over and over! We finally had to tell him to get down and no more sugar before church. It was pretty funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment