
Our little monkey is almost 6 months old! 1 week to go :) She is doing so many new things that I just had to take some pictures and put them up even though she's not quite 6 months yet. Rebekah is all over the place! A few weeks ago she started rolling over and over and over and then this past week she started to balance herself and stay on her side like this. I remember Jacob doing this and it's so funny - we even posted about Jacob doing it
here - I had to get some pics of her doing it too. She is not only rolling over and over but she is army crawling too. She has figured out how to move her legs and while she has a little ways to go with the arms she pulls and pushes herself. Especially if there is something she wants to get to - like any and all of her brother's cars and trains! Can't wait to see what she learns next!

She thinks she is big stuff too!

I caught her in between looks but still I had to put this on because just look at those beautiful blue eyes!! Her daddy and I are a little worried about her trying to use these little beauties when she is older... but who are we kidding she already uses them now LOL!

She has this funny snorty laugh that she does that is hilarious! If I can get it on video I will post it - it's so stinking funny! Well this is our little girl at a week shy of 6 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment