
Here is a picture of my oven after an amazing evening of my exquisite cooking OR a major cooking accident... I spilled grease all over the bottom of the oven and then forgot about it until my kitchen filled with smoke this morning when I was trying to make biscuits. So I thought what a perfect opportunity to try out the Norwex Oven & Grill Cleaner. For those of you who don't know I've started selling
Norwex (you can click on the name and it will give you more info). I love it!! Our motto is to improve quality of life by drastically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning. This is just one of many products that use enzyme technology instead of the harsh chemicals in most commercial cleaning products. All I did was heat up the oven to 100 degrees (I set it for 200 because that is the lowest it will go and then just turned it off after a couple minutes). Next I took some tongs and lift up the element and sprayed the bottom of the oven and the door - then shut the door and wait 5 minutes. I used our Spirinetts to scrub the bottom of the oven and then wiped up the debris and liquid with an Enviro Cloth. Then I reheated the oven again and did another spray and scrub - I did this a total of 3 times. Below are the pictures after each application and scrub. The most time consuming part was just waiting the 5 minutes for the cleaner to work in between each scrubbing. It took maybe a total to 20 minutes from start to finish. Then I turned the oven up to 200 for 10 minutes and done! Amazing and NO chemicals :) Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or want any information!! I can come clean your oven for you OR I have friends in WA if that's where you are from who can come and clean your oven and house for that matter :) You really do need to see it to believe it!


No comments:
Post a Comment