
We have a new milestone... Every time I feel like we have reached a good spot with Rebekah something new comes along :) She is rolling out of her positioner. She is finally going to sleep between 8 and 9pm and as along as her tummy cooperates she'll only get up once or twice to eat until this... We tried to find a position that she would sleep in for more than an hour and the only way she would sleep was on her side. A friend (thank you HOLLY for saving my life a few months ago!!) asked if I had a positioner that would hold her in position and she said she thought it would solve my problem! And it changed our lives! She started sleeping for several hours at a time and that means we got a few hours of sleep at a time! So we have this great pattern going and now she is rolling over and out of it. Which if she's really sound asleep she'll keep sleeping like in this picture - which is why I had to take it! I remember when Jacob did this - he would wake up so mad that he was on his tummy. So now we go back to a few extra wake ups in the night until little Bekah learns how to turn herself back over :) We'll keep you posted !
No comments:
Post a Comment