
Papa knows that we have a little rivalry going on in our house right now :) Jake is a big fan of the NASCAR driver Kyle Busch and all of a sudden Jacob has starting liking Jimmy Johnson. One day he just said he liked Jimmy Johnson and when we watched a race he knew which was his car and we were in shock! So Papa decided to get him a the BIG Jimmy Johnson car.

Of course he loved it!

Well daddy still thinks maybe he can persuade him to like Kyle Busch so he got him a BIG one:)

I was trying to take pictures of the two of them but they were being so silly that only a few actually turned out and even those are more funny than anything.

Daddy was trying to get Jacob to do the thumbs up and this is the only picture I got and then Jacob realized what daddy was doing with his finger once I took the picture so you'll see below how Jacob responded to that...

He had to copy daddy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment