Monday, September 13, 2010

Christmas Shopping!



I got this idea to have a special plate for each of us to have and use on our birthdays from a friend. I started with Jacob and will keep adding all of ours to the collection. This picture does not do this plate justice so you'll have to take my word for it when I say it's super cute!! I found this website A Touch of Whimsy and have been so happy with the things that I have purchased that I decided to have an online party! So join me in some early Christmas shopping and you will receive 10% off your order!! If you enter rowens10 in the coupon box at checkout the discount will show up. I am telling you the customer service is incredible and her stuff is high quality!! You will love anything and everything you buy! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. From the plate to our fun return address labels, I have LOVED all of it! My party will run from today ~ September 13th until next Monday ~ September 20th.
Don't forget to enter in that code so we both get the credit for your fun purchases!
A Touch of Whimsy

No comments: