
Well I have these in backwards but oh well...Above are some good friends of ours - Todd & Sandy and their new addition Pepper. They live in
Stillwater, OK and said we could stop for dinner on our way into town Friday night. So we did. They were so kind and gracious waiting for us as we got in about 7:45pm last night. I think next time we'll take them up on their offer to stay at their house. Below is Todd and the look Jacob was giving was partly my slow picture taking skills and partly the look of please tell me this is the last stop and I don't have to get back in the car again. Well we did still have about an hour and a half left to drop Stacy off and get to our hotel. We finally got settled and the baby to bed at about 11pm.

All in all Jacob did very well in all of our travels. He is a very good sport. We just stopped every couple of hours to get out and stretch and walk around and he'd be fine again. Below was our Thursday shopping day in Kansas City - at Country Club Plaza. We enjoy that place but then we discovered The Legends on our way out of town. It is a shopping area by the racetrack in Kansas City, Kansas. AWESOME outlet style shopping. So next time I think we'll go here first:)

Below is "The Pose" - Jacob does this all the time and it cracks us up. My mom said I used to do it when I was a baby too. He will stop and want to see whats going on and he'll do this. Pretty funny.

And last but not least (below) - this was actually Wednesday morning. We were leaving Steve and Linda's and heading to Kansas City to get Stacy from the airport. I had a picture of my mom, Linda and Jacob but I promised Linda that I wouldn't put it on here. She was still not feeling very well but it is a cute picture - however, I'll keep my word. Get better Linda! We want to come back and see you soon. We did make it to the airport and were only a few minutes late mainly due to some serious rain and if you know me then you know rain and driving don't mix for me:)

So today we are in
OKC and mom and Stacy are going to the Affair of the Heart which is so awesome! It's a huge shopping event at the fairgrounds - the first year we went we were there for an entire day and hit 3 buildings and were so proud of ourselves until we learned there were actually 7 buildings! We didn't even do half of it!! I decided that Jacob and I would hang at the hotel and maybe hit Target and see our friends who just had a baby. He has been such a trooper with all of our travels and shopping so today we will just relax and he can sleep in his bed and just hang out with mom. Then tomorrow we have church and we will leave very early Monday morning to head home to see daddy who we both miss very very much! Get better daddy (he has been really sick since Thursday and is home in bed)! We'll be home soon to take care of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment