Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun With Friends

Jacob and I had some time to visit with some friends today which was so much fun. We went to Jeff & Jessica's house and Jacob was able to play with their kids. This is Hannah pushing Jacob around in the doll stroller - I know his face doesn't show it but he did have fun. And then of course Ryder had to have a turn riding around!
This is the newest addition to their family. Meet Cruz Thatcher K. (I hope I spelled that right Jess?). He was born almost 2 weeks ago and weighed in at 10 pounds. This picture makes him look big but he was so small and cuddly. Such a sweet little baby boy! We miss these guys so much! It was great to visit with them. Next time Jake will have to be here though!!
Below was my good friend Sherri (also with us was Dennis her husband). We didn't have very much time to see people so I am thankful for the people I did get to see.
Jacob had fun playing with Sherri during dinner! Thank you for meeting us on such short notice.

No comments: