We will be back to picture taking starting tomorrow. We have been super busy trying to get Jake's business all set up. We are very excited!! Jake is (almost) the proud owner/operator of Pella PC Repair. We have been so busy trying to get all the details ironed out that we have been slacking on the picture taking. We meet with our banker today and the lawyer on Monday and the Tax Man after that. We will have website up and running as soon as all the paperwork is finalized. So if you know anyone in the Pella area who needs computer work - you know who to call!
Also on the big news front - Renee's parents are officially moving to Pella. They fly in tomorrow for a 2 week stay - which was planned long before the official move date. When they return to WA they will be putting their house on the market and are praying for a quick sale! So if you know anyone in the Tacoma area looking for a great 3 bedroom & 1 bath home - they literally revamped the entire home with new carpet, paint inside and out, total kitchen remodel and will have newly refinished hardwood floors very soon, brand new roof, etc... Then let us know and we'll point you in the right direction. As soon as the house sale is final and closed they will become Iowans. I know its scary and a little sad for them but we are very excited to have Grandma and Grandpa living close by. And by close by I do mean upstairs, at least until they find a house in Pella. Jacob will LOVE having them here and I think Jake and I will greatly benefit by having live-in baby sitters and a dad who LOVES to bbq! Wahoo!
So anyways there has been a lot going on in the Owens house but we'll be back to regular postings of some new adventures by Sunday night. We are planning on visiting a local farm on Sunday so hopefully we'll get some good shots! Thanks for staying tuned! The Owens
Also on the big news front - Renee's parents are officially moving to Pella. They fly in tomorrow for a 2 week stay - which was planned long before the official move date. When they return to WA they will be putting their house on the market and are praying for a quick sale! So if you know anyone in the Tacoma area looking for a great 3 bedroom & 1 bath home - they literally revamped the entire home with new carpet, paint inside and out, total kitchen remodel and will have newly refinished hardwood floors very soon, brand new roof, etc... Then let us know and we'll point you in the right direction. As soon as the house sale is final and closed they will become Iowans. I know its scary and a little sad for them but we are very excited to have Grandma and Grandpa living close by. And by close by I do mean upstairs, at least until they find a house in Pella. Jacob will LOVE having them here and I think Jake and I will greatly benefit by having live-in baby sitters and a dad who LOVES to bbq! Wahoo!
So anyways there has been a lot going on in the Owens house but we'll be back to regular postings of some new adventures by Sunday night. We are planning on visiting a local farm on Sunday so hopefully we'll get some good shots! Thanks for staying tuned! The Owens
2 comments:
sounds just like a realtor ad ;-)
I know doesn't it :) I am going to market just like KW does so that will be fun to get back into some of the stuff I had fun doing 'back in the day' LOL! Have you had your baby yet???
Post a Comment