
We have been spending some time with Jacob's cousin Madison. Her daddy was so very kind to let Aunt Michaelyne and cousin Madison stay here in Pella for 2 weeks after the 3-50 reunion. The kids have all had a blast together.

Madison and Jacob were having fun jumping on Uncle Jake's back. Isn't she just a little cutie pie!

Jacob was really giving it to his daddy!

Ok just look at this picture! I am so sorry Michaelyne and Chuck you have a little beauty on your hands! Chuck did you get that application to date my daughter in the mail? I'd make copies of it - you are going to need it!

Aunt Amy was wearing this headband and then we put it on Madison ~ she looked so much older (she is only 2)! We had to take some pictures of her because she really is so pretty and her hair looked so cute up like this.

Then we spent a few minutes reading some books. Jacob is using his tongue to play with new molar he just got in this past week. I do not think I ever knew or cared how many teeth we have until we have to suffer along with Jacob when he gets each tooth in. I am so glad he will not remember the pain.

This isn't really about a cousin but I had to include it because it is so funny. Aunt Michaelyne was playing with Jacob and trying to eat something he had in his hands. She is so funny!

Mr. Giggles
No comments:
Post a Comment