
I looked out the kitchen window and saw this so I had to go grab the camera. Just a great shot! This was taken after my mom, Jacob and I walked up to Walmart to grab a few things. We had Jacob's stroller and said we'd only get a few things. Well... after walking around and looking in the cart I called Jake and asked if he could come pick us up. We laughed pretty hard at ourselves - who knows what we were thinking walking to Walmart.

Back to the picture - we were having problems with the mower starting and thought it was just the battery connections. Grandpa helped to clean it off and now we're up and running. Thank you Grandpa!
3 comments:
okay now that's pretty funny - what were you thinking??!! haha
that's a really long walk.
We just thought we'd get some exercise! It felt good on the way there :)
Post a Comment