
I was weeding the flower beds out front tonight and Jacob was so kindly "helping" me. I looked up and he was destroying the peonies. So of course I ran in and got the camera.

He was so intrigued by all the little leaves and then some started sticking to his fingers. He was concentrating so hard trying to separate all the petals and then get them off his hands.

This one petal just wouldn't come off - he kept trying but he had crushed it so much it really was sort of sticky - he came all the way over to me and I had to take it off for him. He is very much his father's son when it comes to not really liking to be very dirty - he will play in it but when he's done he wants to be clean. Couldn't bring myself to get upset at him - he really was more curious about all the petals than he was being destructive. And it was only one flower.
No comments:
Post a Comment