
The other night there was a very bad smell coming from the kitchen. I was on the phone with my mom and Jake went into the kitchen to check it out. When I was off the phone I asked what that smell was but Jake said he didn't know. Then I went into the kitchen and opened the dishwasher only to find one of my favorite spatulas melted to the heating element. Sad News!!

When I asked Jake what he did when he went in the kitchen he just said well I thought there was more steam (aka smoke) than normal coming from the dishwasher so I just turned it off. I think it was TOTALLY worth the loss of a spatula (and the continued smell from the leftover melted plastic) to get cute pictures like these! Don't you?

Normally Jacob is not allowed to get up on the door but a boy has to help his daddy doesn't he? I thought it was especially cute when Jacob was trying to pull out the top shelf and it kept hitting Jake in the head. Jacob could not figure out why it wouldn't pull out like normal:) I mean how stinking cute!
2 comments:
what a cutie. i love your masthead photo with the tulips. calvin is drawn like a magnet to the dishwasher, too. he likes to help me unload, even though i really don't want his help with anything breakable!
I know what you mean - Jacob is all over trying to help with the dishes too:) That is my favorite picture of him with the tulips! They have a Tulip festival here every year - its awesome!!
Post a Comment