Friday, May 29, 2009

My 1st John Deere

This is my AWESOME new ride! Our neighbor across the street came over today and gave this to me! Isn't it sweet! She has a grandson named Jacob but he is too big for this so she brought it over because she thought I would like it!
I LOVE IT!
Mom said since it's just apple juice it's ok to drink and drive and my new truck has a spot I can set my juice while I'm driving!
I even know how to make cool truck noises while I drive around the house.
"I DON'T WANT TO GET OFF AND GET IN THE BATH!"
And yes he really did scream no when we told him it was time to get off and take a bath. We'll take it for a spin around the neighborhood tomorrow. Our neighbor is the sweetest lady and is always doing nice things for us!

No comments: