Saturday, May 2, 2009

BBQ Fun

Jacob and I spent 10 days in Washington (more pictures to come) and had a great time! This was a BBQ at the Hansen's house.
Grandpa insists it wasn't him but when I took Jacob outside to play he ran straight to this little puddle and started jumping in it and splashing his hands in it! I'm glad he had fun doing that but seriously who taught him that?
Then we helped David and Andrew hook some cards on their back wheels so they could sound "cool" when they rode their bikes! So much fun!!!
Jacob loved watching the boys and had so much fun playing with them while we were there! We were very blessed to be able to spend so much time with them.
Jacob wanted to join in so they showed him how to ride the tricycle - it was pretty funny to watch!
David was trying to show Jacob how to pedal and we were all laughing!
We'll get the rest of the pictures up tomorrow!

No comments: