We had so much fun mowing the lawn the other night. I asked Jake to show me how to mow and it was a blast! We are such city slickers. We were laughing and having a great time mowing the lawn! It was pretty funny. Jacob loved riding on it too! I teased Jake that he'll come home to mow and it will be done because it is so much fun :) I don't know how long the "fun" will last but for now its great!

2 comments:
How did you get the mower in the back yard ????
I loved the tulips wish I lived there for the tulips I would be along with you Pflums
Jake and his friend from work moved the post in the front gate entrance and that gave him enough room to pull it back. Then we just park it in the garage. It's so great!
And next year maybe you guys can come over for Tulip Time! It's pretty fun!!
Post a Comment