
Jacob and I walked up to Micah & Elijah's school yesterday afternoon to watch Jonah and the 5th grade class have their very first concert. After the elementary school they went to the hospital and played then today they were going to the other elementary school in town.
It was really really good (and fun)!!

Jonah plays the Oboe and is very good at it! They had to try out for instruments and this is what the band teacher chose for him. Great job Jo!

I did not realize how large the entire 5th grade was until they put them all together like this! The concert was great! Jacob liked it but (in my opinion) he liked it in all the wrong spots - like after we all clapped and the teacher was telling us what song was next - he'd keep cheering and yelling. The teachers and Aunt Amy thought it was funny and so did the kids sitting next to us but I didn't think it was quite as funny :)
2 comments:
have to get a seahawks jersey grandpa paul
no grandpa we have to get a steelers jersey :)
Post a Comment