Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our Tulips

We have Tulips!!
Our tulips turned out pretty for our first attempt!
I think the red and yellow are my favorites but the white were very pretty too. They were the tallest. I will definitely be digging up lots of tulips this year too. You can't beat the price to get such pretty flowers! We'll have lots of pictures coming up from downtown and all the tulips around town.

2 comments:

doschadisks said...

I'm gonna follow your lead this year and get some of those free bulbs too. I always say I am going to but then I forget when we can dig. I've already spotted a couple beds that I like!

The Owens said...

I am going on the 18th at 7 am :) I scouted out some beds already too - its really not that bad just a shovel and last year I did the grocery bags to separate the colors but then after the leaves fell off I didn't know which was which LOL! I'll have to figure something else out this year. See you there!!